Breast Reduction Reviews
Read reviews of patients and plastic surgeons about breast reduction.
Here you will find reviews of plastic surgeons about breast reduction with the help of liposuction, scarless breast reduction, breast reduction pills, recovery & complications, bust reduction without scars and much more.
We have prepared for you the most interesting reviews from plastic surgeons and patients. Scroll down to see them.
Large breasts cause many women physical discomfort (pain in the neck, shoulders, back). Sometimes the functional changes caused by a heavy breast can be very serious, causing headache, stooping, neck deformation, disturbing breathing, especially in sleep, lead to permanent diaper rash.Breast reduction surgery (reduction mammoplasty) is more often performed by physical indications than by cosmetic indications.
As a result of the operation, it is possible to get a smaller, lighter and more proportionate breast. In many cases, during reduction mammoplasty, the size of the stretched areola is reduced.
Indications for breast reduction
- Large, heavy breasts causing functional disorders
- Dissatisfaction with the shape of the breast
Technique of operation
There are many methods of breast reduction, but common to all is an incision around the areola and a vertical incision from the areola to the crease under the breast.After removing excess glandular tissue, fatty tissue and skin, the nipple moves, and the remaining tissues are fixed in a new position, creating the expected shape of the breast. As a result of the operation, scars around the areola and visible vertical scars are remain. Sometimes, with a large excess of tissue, after a breast reduction, a scar in the form of an anchor is formed.
Anesthesia for breast reduction
General anesthesia is used for breast reduction:
- Intravenous anesthesia
- Endotracheal anesthesia.
Duration of reduction mammoplasty
Breast reduction surgery lasts 2-3 hours. The duration of the operation largely depends on the surgeon’s experience and the planned scope of the operation.
Hospital stayThe first day after breast reduction, we recommend staying in the hospital.
Postoperative period and recovery
- The early postoperative period is accompanied by temporary painful sensations, usually occurring within a few days.
- You must follow all the recommendations of your doctor to accelerate the recovery period and reduce the risks of complications in the postoperative period.
- You can return to everyday life with some restrictions 5-7 days after surgery.
- The final physical activity is recommended after 3-4 weeks.
- The effect of the operation can be evaluated 3-6 months after the operation.
- The modern technique of operative intervention allows to reduce possible risks to a minimum.
- Possible complications can be found in informed consent to a breast reduction surgery.
- If you decide to perform breast reduction surgery, we expect that the information provided was useful for you.
- For more information on how breast reduction can help you, about the indications and contraindications of the method, we recommend that you consult a plastic surgeon, who has experience of reduction mammoplasty.
Patients ReviewsIsabella, 40 years old, “I am a mother of many children, after the birth and feeding of my third child, my breasts have completely lost their form. The husband did not agree for a long time on breast reduction, but in the end I persuaded him. I had a breast reduction surgery and a breast lift, now it’s just invisible that I’m thrice mom. My husband is also happy, because the breasts are much more beautiful.”
Mia, 35 years old, “I had F cup size, my mother, grandmother and great-grandmother had the same breast. I suffered until I was 34 years old. A year ago, I did breast reduction by 2 sizes. I recovered quickly, small scars still remained, but already pale and it does not matter, because now I felt like a full-fledged person.”
Breast Reductions Reviews:
- Gynexin Reviews Of Plastic Surgeons Despite various claims made in favour of Gynexin, online or offline, there is no conclusive scientific study or evidence supporting any of them at the moment. Surgery remains your best option if you want results....read more
- Gynecomastia Kenalog Injection Reviews The treatment for gynecomastia is surgery and not injections of any kind including Kenalog. If you have excess fatty tissue, liposuction is the best treatment. If you have excess breast gland tissue, excision is the...read more
- Non Surgical Breast Reduction Techniques Reviews Non Surgical breast reduction techniques are beginning to be marketed. The reliability and efficacy of these treatments have been questioned. Until there is more of a reliable history, you would be best to avoid. (Kris...read more
- Laser Bra Surgery Reviews Laser Bra = sales ploy When you see something with a catchy name that only one or two surgeons is doing, you can pretty much bet that it’s a marketing gimmick. In many cases, these...read more
- Areola Reduction - Reviews Of Plastic Surgeons Areola reduction is usually a straightforward procedure. Like any procedure, there are risks. There will be a scar around the circumference of your areola. It is your body, and this decision should not be taken...read more
- Nipple Correction - Reviews Of Plastic Surgeons Nipple correction is a great procedure, especially in men and in women who are done with childbearing and breast feeding. I wedge out about 1/2 of the nipple and then fold the remaining 1/2 down...read more
- Gynecomastia Recovery Time - Reviews Of Plastic Surgeons Recovery after gynecomastectomy would usually involve a return to work after 7-10 days, assuming that no heavy lifting or straining is involved. I discourage my patients from any working out which involves use of chest...read more
- Reduction Mammoplasty And Drains - Reviews Of Surgeons Drains are used to remove blood or fluid from a surgical site. They are usually not necessary in Breast Reduction. However, occasionally, a particular patient will have more oozing or fluid accumulation at the time...read more
- Breast Reduction Size D To B - Reviews Of Plastic Surgeons Plastic Surgeons Define Cup Sizes Differently Than Breast Reduction Patients It’s not unusual for breast reduction patients to start out with D cups and end up with B cups. This is a common scenario in...read more
- Breast Reduction Size D To C - Reviews Of Surgeons Performing a small breast reduction from a “D” cup to a “C” cup is very possible. You should discuss your concerns with your doctor when you have your consultation. (Steven Wallach, MD, New York Plastic...read more
- Breast Reduction And Liposuction - Reviews Of Plastic Surgeons Breast reduction surgery involves excision of “excess” breast tissue, subcutaneous fat, and skin. The procedure generally involves “lifting” of the nipple/areola complexes superiorly. Liposuction, on the other hand, involves removal of adipose tissue with cannulas....read more
- Scarless Breast Reduction - Reviews Of Plastic Surgeons No such thing as scarless breast reduction The closest thing to scarless breast reduction is liposuction of the breast. There are ways to minimize scars or place scars in “hidden” locations so that they are...read more
- Breast Reduction Pills - Reviews Of Plastic Surgeons There is no pill that you can take to significantly and safely reduce the size of your breasts. Surgical breast reduction is a relatively safe procedure but I can completely understand that you are nervous...read more
- Breast Reduction Recovery & Complications - Reviews Of Plastic Surgeons Breast reduction surgery usually generally has a low complication rate and short recovery. Back to work can be as early as 2 weeks. Swelling should subside within 6 weeks and get better ever week after...read more
- Breast Reduction Without Scars - Reviews Of Surgeons Unfortunately there is no such thing as scarless breast reduction. Depending on how much tissue needs removed, the minimal will be liposuction but is possible this would not be the best procedure for you depending...read more