Breast Reduction Pictures
Here you will find before and after photos of breast reduction, recovery photos, complications photos, male breast reduction photos, severe gynecomastia photos, before and after photos of chest masculinization surgery (FTM Top Surgery), flat nipple surgery photos, inverted nipple surgery photos, male and female nipple reduction, nipple surgery before and after images and much more.
Sometimes an excessively large breast not only looks unaesthetic, but can also cause physical discomfort.
The significant weight of the large breast over time causes functional changes in the body, which are manifested by the appearance of headaches (due to constant overstrain of the muscles of the back and neck), stooping, neck strain and even impaired breathing function.
Indications for breast reduction surgery often have a physiological, rather than a cosmetic basis. The purpose of the operation to receive a proportionate breasts in relation to other parts of the body.
Indications for breast reduction
- Disproportionately large breasts (cosmetic indications).
- Large breasts that cause physical discomfort or physiological disorders of the body (physiological indications).
Common to all methods of performing breast reduction surgery is to perform incision in the lower semicircle or around the areola with its extension in the vertical direction from the areola to the crease under the breast. After excision of excess skin, subcutaneously fatty tissue and, if necessary, part of breast tissue, newly formed are fixed in the prescribed position.
There are little visible (hidden in the pigmented area areolas) and visible vertical scars, and when excising a large excess of tissue complexes – scars in the form of an anchor.
General anesthesia is used: intravenous or endotracheal anesthesia.
DURATION OF SURGERYBreast reduction surgery lasts 2-3 hours, depending on the amount of surgical intervention.
Hospital stay. Considering the use of general anesthesia during the operation, as well as for the purpose of controlling hemostasis, we recommend that you stay in the hospital 24 hours.
Postoperative period and recovery.
Within a few days, there are possible painful sensations caused by the surgical intervention itself. Social activity with certain physical limitations is restored 5-7 days after the operation. Complete physiological recovery occurs in a month.
The result of the operation can be estimated after 5-6 months.
The modern technique of surgical intervention, the qualification of the surgeon and the level of equipment of the clinic make it possible to reduce possible risks to a minimum.Nevertheless, it is necessary to know about possible complications with which you can read in informed consent to the operation.
Reduction mammoplasty, or breast reduction is one way to achieve the perfection of the shape of the mammary glands. The procedure involves reducing the size of the breast, as well as correcting the location of the nipple. As a rule, women who want to reduce the size of the bust or change the shape of their breasts resort to reduction mammoplasty. The main reason for dissatisfaction with the large size of the breast is overweight, leading to a number of unpleasant consequences: fatigue, intense sweating, diaper rash and irritations on the skin.
Over time, this can lead to serious medical problems, such as curvature of the spine, severe pain in the back and lower back, problems with pressure, and a decrease in the general tone of the body.Bulky and heavy breasts also cause a lot of extra hassle in everyday life: from restrictions in choosing clothes (especially underwear) to inconveniences in public transport.
Do not forget about aesthetic problems. Sometimes too large breasts disfigure your appearance, in addition, with a large amount of it, any asymmetry or sagging is more noticeable.
Breast reduction surgery comes to the rescue. It is performed in the absence of serious diseases for girls from 14 years of age, but still it is best to perform it after pregnancy and feeding – as a result of surgical intervention, the patient may lose the ability to breastfeed in the future, and give birth is recommended not earlier than two years later after the reduction of the breast.
Restoration of the breast after the operation takes about six months, then the mammary glands completely assume a new shape.As a result – thin strips from the incisions will remain on the skin of the breast – near the areola and under the breast, but the load on the spine will significantly decrease and the woman begins to live a more active life.
Many clinics offers breast reduction surgery. Before choosing one of them, you should not only focus on the price of the operation, but also get feedback from those, who have already had breast reduction, their photos before and after the operation will also help you make a choice.
Reduction Mammoplasty Photos:
- Breast Reduction Before And After With Clothes View successful before & after photos with clothes from real patients. The most popular way to reduce the size of your breasts is to undergo a plastic breast reduction surgery, also known as Mammoplasty. What...read more
- Liposuction Breast Reduction Before And After See before and after photos of liposuction breast reduction performed by leading cosmetic surgeons. Liposuction of mammary glands – an alternative way of breast reduction in women Large breasts put a lot of problems into...read more
- Breast Reduction Before And After Photos From G To C Cup View before and after photos from G to C cup breast reduction patients who have been treated by various plastic surgeons. Realistic expectations are important for a breast reduction In order for you to go...read more
- Gynecomastia Surgery Scars View scar photos of gynecomastia surgery patients who have been treated by various plastic surgeons. Appearance of scars after surgery. Photos of scars. One of the most frequent questions that our patients ask for advice:...read more
- Gynecomastia Pictures View successful before & after gynecomastia pictures from real patients. Removing male breasts by surgery should only be considered as a last resort after other alternatives are explored and tried. Occurrences of Gynecomastia are often...read more
- Breast Reduction And Implants View before and after photos of breast reduction with and without implants performed by leading plastic surgeons. A breast reduction with implants is useful in women who have very saggy tissue, especially in women with...read more
- Large Breast Reduction Before And After Photos View before and after photos of large breast reduction performed by various cosmetic surgeons. Who is recommended for such an operation? Patients with too large breasts often complain that it is hard to keep the...read more
- Breast Reduction And Tummy Tuck Before And After Photos View before and after photos of breast reduction and tummy tuck at the same time performed by leading plastic surgeons. Combining a reduction and a tummy tuck is safe for someone who is young and...read more
- Female To Male Surgery Pictures Before And After View before and after photos of female to male surgery patients who have been treated by top plastic surgeons. FTM “top surgery”/chest masculinization (female to male surgery) (which does not quite count as a mastectomy,...read more
- Short Scar Breast Reduction Photos View breast reduction short scar technique before and after photos by real past patients of best plastic surgeons. A breast reduction procedure called the short scar technique or vertical technique, is becoming more popular and...read more
- Gynecomastia Surgery Results Before & After See before and after results for gynecomastia surgery performed by top plastic surgeons. Male breast reduction for gynecomastia (enlarged male breast tissue) is usually an elective procedure performed for cosmetic reasons. Very rarely does a...read more
- Moobs Before And After Male Breast Reduction View before and after pictures of patients with moobs (male boobs) who have undergone male breast reduction with leading cosmetic surgeons. Excessive breast (Gynecomastia) is a benign condition. There is no medical reason to correct...read more
- Gynaecomastia Before And After See before and after photos for gynaecomastia surgery performed by leading plastic surgeons. Male breast reduction or the treatment of gynaecomastia is not something that is medically necessary. However, most men are bothered by the...read more
- Male Breast Reduction Before And After View successful before and after photos of patients who have undergone male breast reduction (gynecomastia surgery) with best plastic surgeons. Gynecomastia reduction surgery is usually an elective procedure. There is a large range of “ideal”...read more
- FTM Top Surgery Before And After View before and after photos of chest masculinization surgery patients who have been treated by various surgeons. Chest Masculinization Surgery is usually the first stage on the way to sex change. Often, taking hormones can...read more